Friday 25 February 2011

The way Out

Shall I call it.., “The order of the day?”
But days are never the same,
Can I call it,.. “way of nature?”,
But it sometimes glee my way.
I just wonder why,
But life is like a tug of  war.

As I pull the strings of life,
It seems to have the same pull,
But towards the opposite direction,
It consumes my thinking capability,
It  gives me no choice but to keep going,
Even though how hard it is,
Like a tag of war, I must forge a way out.

My life time experience is my only tool,
The  only weapon I have,
It always create a channel out,
No matter how messy the way is,
It improves my experience,
To be applied someday,
In another tricky bath-way,

As I kiss this year good-bye,
I welcome the new year with hopes,
New year resolutions that 'I only wish',
Resolutions that remains a mystery,
Only found on pages of my diary,
But In real life,
I’m only but a man..
And ‘tug of war’ is my life.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice poem, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good, following your blog, feel free to follow mine if you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and chekc it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete

Have Your Say